Steve Mack/Getty Images
has named sexual assault and harassment silence breakers as their .
"The people who have broken their silence on sexual assault and harassment span all races, all income classes, all occupations and virtually all corners of the globe. Their collective anger has spurred immediate and shocking results. For their influence on 2017, they are TIME’s Person of the Year," the magazine's website says. Pictured on the cover, are:
- Actress and activist Ashley Judd, who by producer Harvey Weinstein
- Singer Taylor Swift, who discussed her sexual assault case ()
- Former Uber engineer, Susan Fowler, who there
- Lobbyist Adama Iwu
- Strawberry picker Isabel Pascual
- And one woman whose face can't be seen
Runners up included , Chinese politician , special counsel , North Korea dictator , former NFLer-turned-activist , and '' director .
Tell us: What do you think of this choice?