Christmas Tree Pull-Apart Bread
- cal. (kcal) 259
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep: 25 mins
- Stand: 30 mins
- Bake: 15 mins at 450°F
refrigerated pizza dough
mozzarella, cut into 32 pieces
fresh basil, chopped
marinara sauce, warmed
- Place dough in a bowl coated with olive oil. Cover with a towel or plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees . Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface and cut into 32 equal pieces. Form dough balls around mozzarella and arrange in a Christmas tree pattern (see Note) on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush dough with egg and pour melted butter over top. Combine Parmesan and garlic salt; sprinkle over dough. Bake 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Slide parchment onto a serving platter. Scatter basil on top and serve with marinara alongside.
- Build Your Tree:
- Start with 1 dough ball at the top and work your way down, adding 1 piece to each row. Stop at 7 rows.
- Make a 2 x 2-ball square of dough for the trunk.
Nutrition Information for Christmas Tree Pull-Apart BreadServings Per Recipe: 8
PER SERVING: 259 cal., 11 g total fat (5 g sat. fat), 1073 mg sodium, 28 g carb. (2 g fiber, 3 g sugars), 11 g pro.