Roasted Halibut with Sweet Potato Fries and Green Beans
- cal. (kcal) 437
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Roast: 32 mins at 425°F
- Cook: 6 mins
sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
plus 1/8 tsp salt
freshly ground black pepper
fresh thyme leaves
fresh lemon zest
pieces halibut or sea bass (1 1/4 lbs total)
green beans, trimmed
- Heat oven to 425 degrees . Toss sweet potato wedges with oil and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Spread on a rimmed sheet pan and roast 20 minutes.
- While potato wedges roast, melt 2 tbsp butter. Stir in thyme and lemon zest. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Remove pan from oven and stir potato wedges. Push to one side of pan, but keep in a single layer. Add fish to pan and brush with herb butter. Season with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Return to oven and roast 10 to 12 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Add green beans to boiling water and cook 4 minutes. Drain and return to pot. Add 2 tbsp butter and 1/4 plus 1/8 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Cook over medium for 2 minutes, until butter melts and coats green beans.
- Serve fish with sweet potato wedges and green beans.
Nutrition Information for Roasted Halibut with Sweet Potato Fries and Green BeansServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 437 cal., 21 g total fat (9 g sat. fat), 748 mg sodium, 34 g carb. (7 g fiber, 9 g sugars), 31 g pro.