Slow Cooker Ropa Vieja Tacos
- 1 of 5 In a slow cooker, whisk first 6 ingredients. Stir in 1/2 tsp salt. Finely chop 1/4 cup olives and stir into slow cooker.
- 2 of 5 In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Meanwhile, pat steak dry and sprinkle all over with 1/4 tsp each salt and ground black pepper. Cook until browned, about 5 minutes, turning halfway.
- 3 of 5 Add steak to slow cooker. Top with onion, red and green peppers, jalapeno and garlic.
- 4 of 5 Cook on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 8 hours. Remove steak and shred. Return shredded meat to slow cooker; add 1/2 cup olives and stir to combine.
- 5 of 5 Divide meat mixture evenly among warm tortillas; sprinkle with cilantro and top with radishes. Serve with lime wedges.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 29 g carb., 4 g sat. fat, 14 g Fat, total, 363 kcal cal., 28 g pro., 6 g sugar, 744 mg sodium, 5 g fiber