Zesty Cornbread Stuffing
- cal. (kcal) 314
- Makes: 10 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Roast: 1 hr 20 mins at °F
8 1/2 -
cornbread mix (such as Jiffy)
thinly sliced scallions
low-sodium chicken broth
shredded pepper Jack cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare cornbread mix per package directions.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut cornbread into 1/2-inch cubes (10 cups). Place in bowl with 1 can (11 oz) Mexicorn, drained, 6 thinly sliced scallions, 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth, 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese, 1 tbsp dried oregano and 3/4 tsp cumin; stir until blended.
- Pour mixture into dish; bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes. Top with 1/4 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese; bake 10 minutes.
Nutrition Information for Zesty Cornbread StuffingServings Per Recipe: 10
PER SERVING: 314 cal., 12 g total fat (6 g sat. fat), 61 mg chol., 735 mg sodium, 43 g carb. (1 g fiber), 9 g pro.