Almond-Plum Coffee Cake
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour 9-inch springform pan.
- 2 of 6 Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium-size bowl.
- 3 of 6 Place 3/4 cup sugar and almonds in food processor. Process until finely ground. Add butter to processor. Process to combine. Add eggs and vanilla; process to combine.
- 4 of 6 Add milk to egg mixture in processor; process until blended. Add flour mixture; process until well blended and smooth. Add orange rind; process to blend.
- 5 of 6 Spoon batter into prepared pan. Arrange plum slices decoratively over batter. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup sugar over plums. Dot with the remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- 6 of 6 Bake in 350 degrees F oven for about 1 hour or until top is lightly browned and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Dust with confectioners sugar, if desired. Cool before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 54 g carb., 7 g pro., 426 kcal cal., 10 g sat. fat, 94 mg chol., 22 g Fat, total, 188 mg sodium, 3 g fiber