- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Line large baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- 2 of 5 Place sugar in large bowl.
- 3 of 5 Beat egg lightly in medium-size bowl. Stir in vanilla and salt. Add almonds, tossing until coated with egg mixture.
- 4 of 5 Using a slotted spoon, transfer the almonds to sugar in bowl; toss well to coat almonds evenly. Remove coated almonds to the prepared baking sheet, spacing the almonds 1/2 inch apart.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 300 degrees F oven 20 to 25 minutes or until almonds are golden. Cool almonds completely on baking sheet. Store in airtight containers for up to 1 month.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 143 kcal cal., 0 mg chol., 18 mg sodium, 7 g Fat, total, 3 g pro., 18 g carb., 1 g fiber, 1 g sat. fat