Roasted Veggie Quinoa Bowl
- 1 of 3 Heat oven to 450 degrees . Toss squash with 1 1/2 tbsp of the oil and 3/4 tsp of the curry powder. Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Toss chickpeas with 1/2 tbsp of the oil and 1/2 tsp of the curry powder. Spread onto a small baking sheet. Roast squash and chickpeas at 450 degrees for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- 2 of 3 While squash roasts, combine chicken broth, quinoa and remaining 3/4 tsp curry powder in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 15 minutes or until broth is absorbed.
- 3 of 3 Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tbsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 2 minutes. Remove to a plate. Reduce heat to medium; add onion to the skillet and cook 5 minutes.
- 1 of 2 In a medium bowl, whisk lemon juice, mayonnaise, curry powder, sugar, salt and pepper. While whisking, add olive oil in a thin stream.
- 2 of 2 Stir parsley into cooked quinoa and toss with a few tablespoons of the dressing. Divide among 6 bowls. Top with roasted squash and chickpeas, spinach, onion and feta. Drizzle with dressing.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 13 g pro., 788 mg sodium, 54 g carb., 9 g fiber, 13 mg chol., 4 g sat. fat, 473 kcal cal., 24 g Fat, total