Choco-Banana Cream Pie
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Unroll crust into 9-inch pie pan; crimp edges; prick bottom with fork. Bake at 450 degrees F for 9 to 11 minutes. Let cool.
- 2 of 5 Meanwhile, finely chop 1 ounce of chocolate; set aside for garnish. Coarsely chop remaining 3 ounces of chocolate and place in a nonstick saucepan along with pudding mixes. Slowly stir in milk.
- 3 of 5 Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture reaches a full boil and is very thick. Remove from heat and quickly stir in mashed bananas.
- 4 of 5 Pour into the cooled 9-inch pie shell. Cover filling directly with waxed paper to prevent skin from forming and refrigerate until set, 4 hours or overnight.
- 5 of 5 To serve pie, remove and discard waxed paper. In medium-size bowl, beat cream and confectioners sugar until stiff. Spread over pie filling and sprinkle reserved finely chopped chocolate over whipped cream. Garnish with additional banana slices, if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 265 mg sodium, 54 mg chol., 13 g sat. fat, 2 g fiber, 562 kcal cal., 7 g pro., 82 g carb., 24 g Fat, total