Still via video by Carmen Rodriguez
The cat eye liner look is notoriously difficult to achieve, but with these 6 steps (a little practice), you’ll never have to re-do with a Q-Tip again!
- Draw short dashes along upper lash line using Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (, $22).
- Draw a short line at an upwards angle on outer corner of eye, towards your temple.
- Connect the dashes together to create a smooth line.
- Bring the line out to create a wing and fill it in. Repeat on the other side.
- Clean up any imperfections with a Q-tip and makeup remover.
- To finish off the look, curl lashes and apply mascara, like Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara (, $24). (For an extra-glam look, apply false eyelashes. Check out our easy-to-follow instructions.)
Check out the video below for a look at each step: